CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Matt, Victoria, and Elaina's Visit

My brother, Matt, and his family came for a visit last weekend. It was their first time to meet Jacoby in person and we were especially excited to see Elaina and Jacoby together! Elaina was very sweet with him.


On Saturday, we went out to dinner at Biaggi's to celebrate my parents' 30th Anniversary. Sunday was my 27th birthday (as well as Bill Cosby's as I learned while watching a Red Sox game). We had an awesome dinner at my parents' house then went out to see "The Proposal" that night (very funny). My parents enjoyed babysitting BOTH of their grandchildren for the first time together.

On Monday, we went to Sears for some family portraits. Jacoby was not in a good mood, but our photographer worked her magic and managed to calm him down for each picture. I wanted to know if she would come home with me! We ended up being very pleased with our pictures, especially the ones of the babies!




2 comments:

  1. Love the new site! We enjoyed our visit and meeting our nephew. Can't wait to see you guys again soon! M & V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of Jacoby so cute. And good luck

    ReplyDelete