CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doc Visit and Cricut

Jacoby had his 2 month well visit last week. He weighs 13 1/2 lbs. (we thought he weighed more) and is 24 1/4 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for both. The doctor thinks he has acid reflux, which explains some of his fussiness. We started him on a prescription and I think it's starting to help. Poor guy. He's doing a lot more kicking and "talking", but is apparently camera shy, because he stops as soon as I pull the video camera out every time. I'm still working on getting a good video. Oh, Jacoby is also balding. He saw cousin Elaina's "do" and thought he'd copy. :) Here are a few pictures of our boy. I love his shirt in this first one!



He has found a new friend. Jacoby usually smiles when this monkey gives him kisses.


Prince Jacoby. I don't know why, but I think it's hilarious when I'm changing him and his shirt gets stuck on his head.

This is for Aunt Glo and anyone else who likes to scrapbook. I started working on Jacoby's scrapbook with the help of my new Cricut (not the bug, the die-cut machine) that Adam got me for my B-day. Aunt Glo and the girls also gave me a ton of supplies for my baby shower. This is what I try to do when Jacoby will actually take a nap in his crib. (He's a bit of a Momma's boy.) Here are a couple of the pages I've done.


No comments:

Post a Comment