CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

I went back to work 2 weeks ago.  It was sad to leave my baby, but luckily I had wonderful hands to leave him in, so that made it a whole lot easier for me to go back to work.  Jacoby chose to wait until the week I started working again to begin sleeping through the night.  Better late than never, I guess.  He knew Mommy needed her sleep that week!  The Sunday after my first week, we had tickets to go to the Colts/Patriots game in Indy.  Probably not the best timing, but it all worked out and was a lot of fun!!!  We went with our friends Autumn and Andy while Jacoby had his first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's.  I returned at 2:30 am and then got up around 5:30 to get ready for school.  Needless to say, I went to bed pretty early that night.  Here are some pictures from the game.




Of course Andy had to make a funny face.  I'm surprised Adam actually smiled in our picture!


The Indianapolis Fire Department spread this huge flag out over the field for the national anthem.  It was really neat!


Jacoby is now 6 months old.  I can't believe that I've been a Mommy for half a year.  Here are the picturesI took with his elephant for 6 months.  I did take him to Sears for some more 6 month pics, but I did not buy the cd, so I don't have those pictures to share.  They turned out pretty cute, too, though.


Jacoby started to wrestle with his elephant after I took a few pics.








This past weekend was very busy as well.  On Friday, Adam and I went to see New Moon- yay!!  Saturday was Jacoby's pictures at Sears and then we went to Washington for my niece, Elaina's first birthday party that was combined with her cousin, Addison's 2nd b-day.  Elaina has grown so much, but Jacoby has almost caught up to her!!










And finally, I just had to share this picture of Jacoby all bundled up to go out in the cold weather.  I love this little hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment