CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thanksgiving and Adam's Graduation

It's the day after Christmas and I'm just now getting around to posting about Thanksgiving.  Oh well... So for Thanksgiving, my parents and our friends, Autumn and Andy, came to our house for dinner.  I did my first turkey which turned out to be way easier than I thought it'd be.  We had a fun evening and enjoyed TONS of food!  Adam decided to give Jacoby a mohawk for the celebration.

Here are some family Thanksgiving pictures we took.  Jacoby was being so funny!  He kept giving me kisses when we were trying to take a picture of the 3 of us.


Adam's parents got to our house late Friday night and on Sunday, we all went to Indy for Adam's graduation from the IN Law Enforcement Academy.  Jacoby did well on his first night in a hotel.  We also discovered Jacoby's first tooth while we were there!

Adam's graduation was on Tuesday and my parents and Autumn and Andy met us for it.  All of my pictures from the ceremony were too dark, but we took several afterward.  We had a great time.  Jacoby and I are so proud of Adam and we're really glad that he's back home now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment