CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jacoby's First Christmas

Jacoby is 7 months old now!  Here he is in his Christmas outfit.



We went to my parents' house because my mom and I were going to bake some cookies.  My grandparents were there, so Great-Grandma Rust watched Jacoby while we baked. 

I was obviously way more excited about Christmas than anyone else.  We set cookies and milk out for Santa on Christmas Eve.  Adam was appauled that I was going to waste milk, so after the pictures, I drank it.

We gave Jacoby a Christmas bow mohawk.

Jacoby wasn't sure what to think about this teether.  It vibrates when he bites down on it.

Jacoby got a pony for Christmas.  He looked so cute on it!

Here's Jacoby with all of his loot from Mommy, Daddy, and Santa of course!


Christmas evening was spent at my parents' house.  Adam had to go to work at 6, so we all just hung out there and watched a movie.  As you can see, Jacoby is getting pretty good at sitting up on his own.  Here he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.  :)

We had a great Christmas and can't wait to see Matt, Victoria, and Elaina tomorrow and then we're traveling to Massachusetts next Thursday to visit Adam's family.  Jacoby gets to meet his cousins, uncles, and aunts out there.  This will also be Jacoby's first plane ride so pray that all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment